Observe the night in a new fashion as you try out the Yukon 2x24 NVB Tracker LT Night Vision Binoculars. The Tracker line of night vision binoculars is compact, lightweight and provides a wide field of view. The water resistant body increases the binoculars' versatility, while the central focusing knob and fixed eye span distance provide comfort and reliability.
The soft, one-piece eyecup prevents external light distortion and light leakage from the device, allowing the user to remain hidden in the night. The flip-top lens cap is an additional feature that allows the lens cap to be moved out of the way with a twist of the wrist. NVB Tracker LT 2x24 is a basic model of the Viking series. The powerful PULSE™ system IR illuminator improves the quality of observation at a distance of up to 150 m and is absolutely necessary in total darkness.
The night vision tubes housed in the rugged, rubber armored body, provide high-quality viewing in night time conditions.
Optics / Performance
Lenses of the binoculars are made of high-quality optical glass. Being fully multi-coated, they provide high resolution and light-gathering power that makes image quality really excellent.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Central Focusing
- Wide Field of View
- High Quality Picture
- Compact & Lightweight
- Deluxe Padded Soft Carrying Case
- ECLIPSE™ Exclusive Lens Cup System
- PULSE™ System IR Unit
What's in the box:
- NVB Viking 2x24 LT
- Padded Case with Strap
- Neck Strap
- Cleaning Cloth
- User's Manual
- Warranty Card
Yukon 2x24 NVB Tracker LT Night Vision Binoculars Features
- Compact and lightweight for portability and prolonged use
- Water resistant body suitable for marine and outdoor use
- Wide field-of-view perfect for watching objects in motion, e.g. birding
- View images clearly even in total darkness
- Includes carry case and neck strap for travel and storage convenience