The Eyepiece and Filter Kit contains:
- Five Superior Grade Plössl Eyepieces - 1.25” — 4-element design with a 52° AFOV (32mm has 44° ) — Superb color resolution, edge sharpness and clarity. All eyepieces are fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution. Supplied are the 6mm, 8mm, 13mm, 17mm and 32mm.
- Barlow Lens - 2x 1.25”— Compliments the Plössl eyepieces in this kit and gives you a total of ten power combinations. High grade glass optics with fully multicoated lenses are used so there is no degradation of image.
- Six Colored Eyepiece(Lunar and Planetary) Filters - 1.25” — Included are Kodak Wratten #12, #21, #25, #56, #58A, and #80A. Since you have all the eyepieces necessary to study the planets and moon in detail, these filters will greatly enhance your enjoyment of our solar system.
- Moon Filter - 1.25” — A neutral density filter which allows you maximum enjoyment of the moon especially during the brighter phases.
- Aluminum Carrying Case — This sturdy and well-built case fits all of the above items in the die-cut foam interior and has room for additional accessories.
Celestron Eyepiece and Filter Kit 1.25 in - Features
- Five superior grade Plössl eyepieces to increase your telescope's magnification
- Broad selection of planetary filters to greatly enhance your enjoyment of the solar system
- Neutral density moon filter – great to view the moon especially during brighter phases
- Aluminium carrying case for safe storage and easy transport
- Perfect for use with all 1.25" telescope eyepieces
Celestron Accessories Two Year Limited Warranty
Celestron warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the length of time specified by this product to the original owner. Each product will list the warranty for it on our website.
Celestron will repair or replace the product which, upon inspection by Celestron, is found to be defective in materials or workmanship and within the definitions of the limits described below.
This warranty is effective January 1, 2012, and supersedes all other warranties as noted in brochures, instruction manuals, product packaging, etc.
This warranty does not cover products that have been subject to abuse, misuse, physically damaged, altered, or had unauthorized repairs or modifications. This warranty does not cover defects due to normal wear and tear and other conditions.
Celestron shall use reasonable efforts to repair or replace any binocular or spotting scope covered by this warranty within thirty calendar days of receipt. If it takes longer, the customer will be notified.
If warranty problems arise, or if you need assistance in using your product, please contact our Customer Service.