If you refuse to compromise on optical performance and field handling, the cutting edge Carl Zeiss Victory FL binoculars is for you. Its fluoride glass lenses provide optimal colour brilliance and fidelity for the most authentic image rendtion possible. The Carl Zeiss Victory Series has been well documented in the media for its incredible colour brilliance and twilight performance.
Carl Zeiss Victory FL 8x32 Binoculars
Carl Zeiss is the world-renowned German manufacturer of top-quality optical devices. The Fluoride (FL) lenses of the Carl Zeiss Victory FL 8x32 Binoculars are superior to those used by the majority of other manufacturers, who utilise BaK (Barium/Potassium) ones. The Victory’s Fluoride lenses will provide incredible brightness, clarity and sharpness, and the ability to completely avoid colour bias.
This pair of binoculars are perfect for use for nature observers, bird-watchers and for viewing spectator sport. The Victory FL are superb binoculars – incredibly bright, amazingly sharp, lightweight and comfortable in the hands, they place at or near the top of the list for high-performance binoculars.
- brightness, contrast, resolution and colour fidelity
- Over 90% light transmission
- Optimum edge-to-edge sharpness
- Minimal chromatic aberration
- Widest field of view, with wide-angle eyepieces with LotuTec coating
- Fluoride glass (FL) to capture even the most minute details
- Lightweight (775g)
- Visual ease-of-use
- Exceptional handling
- Best image quality in its class
LotuTec Protective Layer – for crystal clear viewing
Carl Zeiss' LotuTec lens coating mitigates lens soiling with its powerful repelling effect, effectively protecting eyepieces and objective lenses for sharper viewing. Once a drop of water comes into contact with a LotuTec protected surface, the smaller contact layer that LotuTec creates repels the droplet without a trace. Oil smears and fingerprints also adhere with greater difficulty, and also allows for quick and easy cleaning – making it the most resistant, abrasion-proof protection in preventing scratches.
Carl Zeiss Victory FL 8x32 Binoculars Features
- Over 90% light transmission provides bright, clear images
- Optimum edge-to-edge sharpness with minimal chromatic aberration
- Wide-angle viewing excellent for observing fast-paced action
- Easy to use and handle
- Fluoride glass (FL) to capture even the most minute of details
- LotuTec lens coating protects against dirt and scratches
|Objective Lens (mm)||32mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||No|
|Field of View(ft@1000yards)||420|